Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to combine this expansion and the original and the next expansion in one huge box with all the scenarios in as chronological of an order as i can get them.

Do you guys have any suggestions on a where i could find such an appropriate box? I don't want just a regular old box or a plastic storage container..i'm talking a real nice box that is 3x the size of the regular C&C ancients box.

Help !

-Douglas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Combining this game and exp 2 and the original in ONE BO
Well, the plastic storage container is what I did for Heroscape and some of the expansions...

Concerning CC:A, I didn't like the 3 plano boxes per army solution posted here, and I found 1 box (similar to plano) where a whole army fits. You need to remember who goes where, but once you do it's nice to have it this way.

Romans and Carthaginians fitted in the box side by side, and now I've added the 2 new armies on top. The only problem is that the height of the whole is 1-2 cm more than the box, but the box is so heavy that it remains closed anyway... So it looks like an almost-closed box, but I find so useful having the whole game together, and each army in its own plano box in order to choose freely the scenario and who fights who!

I'll post some pictures when I'll have the time...

Miguel

PS: However, no way I could add the Exp#2 this way, there is no place left for a single block! Anyway, I'm not pre-ordering, I like this expansion a lot but Chartaginians, Greeks, Romans and Persians make already a perfect game for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Takacs
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use bead boxes that I obtained from Michael's. The boxes each fit one army easily. I like separate boxes for separate armies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
kenntak wrote:
I use bead boxes that I obtained from Michael's. The boxes each fit one army easily. I like separate boxes for separate armies.

Or in my own words, I use bead boxes that I obtained from Dee's Craft Store. The boxes each fit one army easily. I like separate boxes for separate armies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also like the "one box per army" approach.

WalMart's craft area has them-- I guess "bead box" is appropriate to call them, since there are a lot of beads in the area.

And the "labels" posted here work okay on the bigger box too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the one box for every single thing from main game and all of the expansions, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Douglas,

this is how they look like:

So if I buy the next 2 expansions, I could at least have everything in 2 boxes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.