Subject: Game Stores in Niagara?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: canada [+] flgs [+] [View All]
James Koopman
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any game stores in the niagara region (Southern Ontario). I live in St. Catharines and there is a decent one here, and I recently found a new one in Burlington, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any others?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nicholson
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I don't have an answer for you, I can tell you about a small boardgaming event in Niagara Falls in February..

Here are the details on the Niagara Boardgaming Weekend:

Date: Feb 8 to Feb 11 2007
Hotel: http://www.ramadaniagarafalls.com/ (All Suites and Coral are next to each other - either will do)
Organizer: Mike Cardwell at mcardwel@rochester.rr.com

I plan on going. If you are interested, please write Mike at mcardwel@rochester.rr.com and let him know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Boucher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snicholson wrote:
Hotel: http://www.ramadaniagarafalls.com/ (All Suites and Coral are next to each other - either will do)

Actually, I called the All Suites and she pointed out it was at the Coral Resort. Easier to call if you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nicholson
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alsandor wrote:
snicholson wrote:

Actually, I called the All Suites and she pointed out it was at the Coral Resort. Easier to call if you can.

The two share a parking lot and (if memory serves) are connected by a Sky Bridge (and neither are very large).

The Coral is cheaper - $49 Canadian per night, as well, but if it fills, the All Suites will be acceptable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Martin
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What are the names of the places in St. Catharines and Burlington? I'm usually in that area once or twice a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Key
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Guildford, UK, but we have Niagara in a game store. Does that count?

(Sorry, someone had to say it) shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Koopman
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the one in downtown St Catharines is called Pheonix Rising, but I'm not sure what the one in Burlington is called (it's on the corner of Appleby Line and Hwy #5).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Koopman
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try Bayshore Hobbies (789 King St. W. Hamilton, Ontario) if you're in the area. Their website is www.bayshorehobbies.ca. I found that one when I was looking at info for the Great Canadian BayCon.

If you don't have it already, Pheonix Rising's website is www.phoenixrisinggames.ca, but there's not a whole lot to see there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.