Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Tesser
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wanting some clarification here. My understanding is this. In step 2 y subs can fire at other sea units. If they hit my opponent will have to move them to casualties and they will be removed prior to the main attack/defend rolls. However if my opponent has a destroyer ALL the sea units my opponent has will remain in the casualty so they can fire again.

Is it all the sea units or only the ones that the sub hit?

Also I assume that this has no effect on antiaircraft guns or battleships who conducted shore bombardment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TedTorgerson wrote:
It's just the units that were hit by the sub. What it means it that if you have a destroyer any units taken as casualties in opening fire from sub hits still get to fire back.

Yeah, what Ted said.

I think the rule book states that the presence on destroyer units give naval units warning and thus they can return fire instead of being eliminated before your fire phase.

This rule only applies to attacking subs, any defender hit during the AA phase or Bombardment (including destroyers with the technology) never get to return fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.