Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Myers
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that "If a Character asks you what color space you are on, you must reveal a color unless you choose to smip the wires to 'disconnect' the Motion Detectors. Is the small gray storeroom and the power room included? (i.e. do they have a motion detector installed?). In addition, what do you state if the thief is in the hallway and not in any of the colored rooms? I couldn't find anything in the rules that covered these two issues cry. How are others playing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Saamanen
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We always just said that we were on a gray floor if we were in the hallways or in the gray rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We play it as Nat plays it. Great game, by the way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lohr
United States
East China
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Ya, I would say that you would answer with the color "Grey" if you (The Thief) are in one of the hallways or in one of the grey rooms!! There should always be an answer to that question... (Unless you snip the wires of course)!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.