Jack H.
United Kingdom
Rochester
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A legal question!

I have noticed that sometimes products on sale at online retailers, games and otherwise, have a picture of a completely different item, for example the wrong expansion. I have noticed that the price of item sometimes quite obviously relates to the pictured item and not that of the title. I have been tempted to buy in the past, but what product would I be entitled to? Bear in mind I live in the UK and am referring to UK retailers.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You are entitled to what they intended. A mistake is a mistake, and a refund and correction is the most you could get out of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack H.
United Kingdom
Rochester
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I didn't really explain that properly! I should really read through what I've written.

Basically if I ordered an item based on the written description and I get sent the item in the picture, would I have to return this out of my own pocket or would I be entitled to a full refund including return postage?

I've noticed this happens on amazon.co.uk, by the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.