Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Martin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weren't we supposed to get another preview of TI3 yesterday? What gives? Enquiring minds want to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
The internal server at FFG had a meltdown.

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG had a hardware crash and are recovering from that. They stated on their boards that this week they would post the TI3 article today (Wednesday) but I still haven't seen it.

Maus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Clark
United States
Fridley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Twilight-Tuesday-cum-Wednesday has been delayed again, due to the server meltdown Mike Z. cites above.

When the server is fixed, we'll post it. When that will be, I can only answer "soon."

Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Martin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twilight Thursday has a nice ring to it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the rules were just angry from being cooped up, and decided to exact payback on the cruel, cold microchips and circuitry that held it trapped.

Of course, in so doing, it blocked its own way out, so it continues to be stuck. And lonely. And sad. And Angry laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I can post the page on my site if FFG wants to zip up the html in a packet and send it on over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
kakupacal wrote:
I can post the page on my site if FFG wants to zip up the html in a packet and send it on over.

The external web server is just fine as people can obviously access the FFG web site. The internal server is the one the melted down. Until the server is repaired and data restored from the off-site backups, there isn't any information to post.

The server wasn't suppose to be able to suffer a 100% failure nor were the repairs suppose to take so long. There are a number of very unhappy people over at FFG this week.

Keep in mind that FFG also has a lot of data to restore. Print-ready artwork is 300dpi and takes up lots of space. The pdf of the rules expansion takes up over 500Mb of space alone and that isn't even the source file!

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ah... well, I meant my post in jest. I do Web design/development for a living, I realize the complications involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A description of some of the new Strategy cards in the expansion is now up on the FFG website.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ti3preview5.html

I'm really looking forward to trying TI3 with the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.