Thumb up
1 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Forgotten Souls» Forums » Sessions

Subject: First Try rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Van den Broeck
flag msg tools
Hi, I bought this expansion a little while ago but never came to play it (only started with a few rooms, never finished further).

I played with three hero's:
- Shiver, the runemaster.
- Jain, the Thief.
- Syndrael, the knight.

I managed to reach the lava tomb.

Driven by biting barghests, I stumbled down the stairs in the onset, discovering, after killing some zombies, the room of souls. There, Jain managed to sneak the cauldron after the back of the flesh moulders. However, these basterds took revenge: they were able to get 1 damage to Jain (she failed her might test), so she broke the cauldron.

After that, tha party rushed further: through the shiny corridor, the trash heap, the fog-filled passage, tunnel's end and lenghty sewers, finally reached the treasure vault.

Without a healer in their party, they were several times knocked out, but they managed to revive each time and killing all the monsters in each room.

However, severely weakened, they arrived at the lava tomb. The bargests and flesh moulders were too much. Fate and doom advanced too fast: they lost the battle. The lava tomb became their grave cry

But what a hell of an anfternoon
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.