New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Heads up for holiday shoppers - my officemate just alerted me that you can get $20 off of any order of at least $50 from Buy.com by opting to use Google Checkout. Pretty decent! Just ordered a James Bond collection for my dad - too bad they were savvy enough to include a Dalton movie in each of the collections just so you couldn't avoid him.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I saw that too. They also force you to get a Brosnan in some too. Weird they don't have any of the Sean Connery movies available separately. I wanted to get Dr. No, Goldfinger, or Thunderball for my husband. Anyway, I found $50 worth of gifts easily for others that ended up being only $30! Awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also $10 off at toysrus.com using google checkout.

I got a great deal on the "ultimate" Thomas the Train engine set. A 160-piece train set is probably more than any 2 1/2-year-old needs, but only the best for my nephew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not with free shipping--but they have battleball for 13 dollars (I didn't get in on the great deals on clearance)---its 7 dollars shipping--but with buying other stuff for 20 dollars off at a great price---it worked out great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter M
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This morning Battleball is up to $25. I was hoping it would still be around at $13 next week so I could get it with Pirates of the Caribbean w/ Google checkout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't (and couldn't) see the Pirates of the Car. Dice game anywhere on buy.com It must be OOS now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
They also have a bunch of Heroscape stuff. Nice price with the $20 off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Lack of funds precludes me from getting the Complete Get Smart for $200 from Time Life. But, it will be available to the general public later this year. Hopefully, I'll be able to afford it then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.