Popular Tags: microbadge [+] [View All]
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure someone else has already spoken about this but just in case.

Some of my microbadges have disappeared. (Secret Santa, and I think the TANGA one.) They are both listed in the buy a Badge area but no longer are shown where they once were, below my AVATAR. What do I need to do to get them back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Smallwood
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
badge
TWO Equals in an "if" statement!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they are still owned by you, just not turned on. Click on "Edit Microbadges" in the "User Profile" section of "My Geek".

If I were to guess, I'd say they changed automatically-assigned microbadges to default to off instead of on. And then made the change retroactive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't change anything. So they were assigned to your avatar and now they aren't?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
cool You can have mine! I also noticed that they did away with the "hide" function for those here, and I'd rather that these went to someone who would WANT and 'use' them.
"WE don't NEED!..." for 'moi' to restate the REST of that 'line' HERE, now do we?
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
I didn't change anything. So they were assigned to your avatar and now they aren't?

Scott

I guess that is what happened. I could see them yesterday and today I can't and as you can see they simply are not under my Avatar. I do see them listed in the want to buy area. I will try to turn them back on as was suggested but I just thought that I should mention that they both disappeared!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I brought my microbadges back...but something caused them to disappear in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
fuzzyfife wrote:
Ok I brought my microbadges back...but something caused them to disappear in the first place.
'

Good work. I recently brought sexy back. Then some Assclown Mouseketeer started singing about it and got all the credit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they temporarily stole them in order to engineer this golden meeple microbadge. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having a similar issue. The secret santa participant microbadge appears in my row of 'microbadges for otscotty'. However, when I attepmt to 'edit microbadges', it does not appear as an option. In addition, the 'click to edit' function doesn't work at all. Clicking on any of the microbadge slots, including the one containing my only other microbadge, does nothing. I'm not really concerned about being able to display the santa microbadge. I'm just passing this along in case it can help identify a larger problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott

If you have one you have to click on the blank square in order to see what is available. It should show your badge which you can then attivate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brought sexy back from WHERE???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I only see 4 or 5 people with GOLDEN MEEPLES! How does one warrant having a "GOLDEN MEEPLE". Hey if ALDIE gets one then it certainly is worth the inconvinience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzzyfife wrote:
Scott

If you have one you have to click on the blank square in order to see what is available. It should show your badge which you can then attivate.

Yes, I understand that process. I used it to add my 'Battle Lore Triva' microbadge. However, when I click on the the blank squares now, nothing happens at all. That is the problem. Thanks for responding. You've hit exactly on the thing that I am currently unable to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it works. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.