Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
For all I know this exists somewhere, but I figured I'd ask -- it would be nice if the geek had a ticker of recently sold games. For example, if lots of copies of XYZ are moving, I might list mine.

It would also be nice if BGG could produce an ordered list of "Games that might sell well." There are pre-orders, but it can also use the wanted/trading ratio (and ratings?) to make a guess. It doesn't have to be rocket science, but a simple ordered list. If you could then get the market history (average price, etc) in the same page (without a window) that would be great.

I (personally) would list more of my games for sale but I only bother if I think there's a reasonable chance it will move quickly, and I'll get good value for it. I suspect that there are a lot like me. So this would help me make a decision as to what to sell, instead of having to open up one page per game.

And this would help potential buyers who aren't willing to risk a pre-order, because if 200 people are interested in trading for a game, then probably 20 would buy it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.