2 Posts

Jungle Speed» Forums » General

Subject: Blood drawn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
flag msg tools
Had a good series tonight. Three people with at least some blood on their hands. Nothing compared to the thumb I jammed once or when I bent a pinky backwards pretty far.

While the 'official' rules seem to say that whoever has the better grip wins a grab but we just tug-a-war to the death. Tonight people started using two hands which I disagreed with.

We play this game at the end of most boardgame nights when we have under an hour left.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samo Oleami
flag msg tools

My rules say - the first that grabs totem, not the last holding it. If two grab it instantaneously, ties go to:
- person grabbing it with more fingers (rarely an issue)
- holding the bottom part of the totem.

I never used grabbing with more fingers tie breaker as it's always the same at the moment of grabbing. Counting after people are rolling on the floor for two minutes makes sense only for teenage mating rituals. If people like it this way, sure, I think I left the stove on.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.