Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. D
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Am I correct in my reading of the rules?

If my bag is full, and I receive an item as a quest reward, I must discard from my Bag - even if I would rather discard an equipped item.

For example, I receive a nice helm that I would prefer over the helm I have. Because my current helm is equipped, I may not discard it. I have to discard something else in my bag, then later unequip the helm to use my new one. I may only discard my original helm if I receive yet another Item and my bag is still full.

Thanks,
-TR

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Moore
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I haven't played the game, but I have read the rules. The only point you can unequip anything is in the character management phase, so yes, I believe the example you gave is right.

Even if it doesn't make that much since...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. D
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A related question -

May I choose to discard the newly received Item and keep all the Items currently in my Bag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tubarush wrote:
A related question -

May I choose to discard the newly received Item and keep all the Items currently in my Bag?

Yes.

WOW Rules page 23:

If a character receives an item card (from any source) but already has three item cards underneath his Bag token, he must immeadiately place one of the Item cards (either the new Item card or one of the Item cards already underneath the Bag token) in the Merchant Deck without receiving compensation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.