Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caleb Edwards
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I see that the author has posted what he calls a version 2.0 of the rules (http://reglesdejeux.free.fr/regles/Gnomwar2.pdf). Has anyone tried them? Does it make the game better? or just more complicated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cook
United States
Billings
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried translating this with the Google translator, but didn't have much luck. If anybody has a translated version of this, I'd love to get a copy. Such a beautiful game with great artwork. But unfortunately, the included rules are horrible and doesn't make sense. Maybe I should dust it off and maybe take another crack at it. It's a shame to spend $40 on a beautiful game that will never played. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattwran
United States
LONGMEADOW
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like there are significant changes. perhaps most significant is a change to the way the ultimate victory condition is determined. rather than being completely random the players vote on it in order from lowest to highest victory point totals. each player has a number of votes equal to their number of victory points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anybody wants it, I just translated the 2.0 rules to English and submitted it as a file. Should be up anytime now, or Geekmail me and I'll send it to you.

Haven't played it yet, but just from reading it I think it should work. Can't wait to break this one out (love the theme and the components).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.