Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Milan-Spiele are selling "English" versions of all the expansions. I'm wondering if these are full English versions with English components, or like Industria, German components with English instructions thrown in?

I need these as presents for my parents and they must match the current English versions they have (I don't want der palast von Alhambra on the back of the cards etc!) ... appreciate any comments.

Cheers,
Andy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I can't speak of the card backs, but I can say that if they ARE different, you can use card sleeves to correct the problem. I was doing that until I managed to get the German-language expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
I can't speak of the card backs, but I can say that if they ARE different, you can use card sleeves to correct the problem. I was doing that until I managed to get the German-language expansions.

Card sleeves? I musta missed a trick as I don't know what these are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Card sleeves are those things that CCG players use to protect their cards. They're some sort of mylar, and you can find them at hobby shops. Ultra-Pro makes a bunch of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.