Hi,It's simple. Consider you're in month 3, last month of winter, in a 2-player game.
I would like to ask you a little question even if I think I know the answer, just have a doubt!
When we have actions of changing season and set end, what'is the order?
I presumed set end effects and then changing season effects...
1) Player #1 takes his turn.
2) Player #2 takes his turn.
3) Round ends; all end-of-round effects take place (e.g., Beggar's Horn). If needed, resolve in turn order.
4) Move the season marker forward by 1-3 places.
5) Season changes (*); all change-of-season effects take place (e.g., Hourglass of Time). If needed, resolve in turn order.
6) Year changes (*); all change-of-year effects take place (e.g., take new cards from library). Again, use turn order if necessary.
7) Start player marker moves to the left.
(*) = if it happens
It's not usually necessary in the base game to resolve the end-of-round and change-of-season effects in turn order, respectively; it may be important for the expansions, though!