CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm not 18xx savvy, but I have different color discs in two different size. However, the rules don't state what stickers goes with what discs? Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Mays
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's how I set mine up:

Tall discs:

White - RSR
Black - NW
Brown - MK
Green - MVR
Gray - MKV
Purple - SE
Yellow - SW
Red - GRR
Blue - MKN

Short discs:
Yellow Charters:
Orange - M-NN
Green - KR
Blue - SPW
White - N
Red - KB
Purple - RO
Pink - MK
Yellow - KK
Brown - MV
Gray - OK

Green Charters:
Blue - SV
Purple - E
Gray - V
White - D
Green - MB
Red - TR

Extra White Short Disc: Turn Marker (Wheel sticker)

Basically, I matched the colors of the stars to the colors of the discs, as much as possible. Since there were 8 tall white discs, those had to be RSR; after that, the number of remaining tall discs matched the numbers and colors of the major line labels. That left the short discs for the minor lines; ten yellow charters matched 10 different colors of those discs, leaving the remaining green charters to go on the duplicated colors. I don't know if I matched what was intended or not, but it's good enough for who it's for in my case!

[Edit: Corrected Yellow Charter Green token to read KR instead of KB. Thanks, Richard!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
BobMaysJr wrote:
Green - KB
Red - KB

I just placed the discs on the charters (not stickered yet)...and I have exactly the same colour assignment as Bob. So it might not be official, but it seems to be the natural way.

The key is that the tall discs are for the public companies and are allocated 4 per company. The short discs are for the minors and are allocated 2 per company. (The RSR gets 8 tall discs which can only be white.)

PS - It should be obvious, but the Minor Company, Yellow charter with the Green discs is the KR (not a duplicate of the KB which is indeed red.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and split everything out, and I think mine matches what both of you all have done pretty closely. Seemed to work out.

Now to hopefully play it over the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hamzy
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Ace race, baby!
badge
I, for one, welcome your mouse pointer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh. It seems I am missing four short purple discs. And, just to confirm, there are two extra RSR stickers and one extra wheel sticker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the motivation to punch and sticker my copy

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.