Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I reported this in another thread a few days ago, but I think it went unnoticed.

For me, with Firefox 1.5 and 2.0 (on two different computers in two different locations, running Windows & Linux), the QuickQuote and QuickReply links in threads do nothing when clicked. Mousing over them shows 'javascript:void(0)'. Normal 'Quote' and 'Reply' work fine, however these are non-javascript links.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Works fine for me w/ FFox 2.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm running FF 1.5.0.8 on Win XP Pro and they work fine for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
meowsqueak wrote:
I reported this in another thread a few days ago, but I think it went unnoticed.

For me, with Firefox 1.5 and 2.0 (on two different computers in two different locations, running Windows & Linux), the QuickQuote and QuickReply links in threads do nothing when clicked. Mousing over them shows 'javascript:void(0)'. Normal 'Quote' and 'Reply' work fine, however these are non-javascript links.

Do you have javascript enabled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
meowsqueak wrote:

Do you have javascript enabled?

Yes, that's the first thing I checked. All the other parts of the site that use JS and AJAX work fine (e.g. live editing of my collection data).

I find it odd that it stopped working on two completely separate computers on exactly the same day.

EDIT: may or may not be related, but if I try to remove an entry from my Wishlist in the Wishlist view, it comes up with a red-backgrounded 'Removing...' indication but the indication doesn't disappear and the item is not removed when refreshing the page. Could be something entirely different however. As I said before, other JS parts of the site work perfectly fine (e.g. pop-up dialogs and fancy tool-tips, etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.