Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been itching to get this game but want to be sure that I get the newer edition. Does anybody know if the newer edition is indicated on the box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look in the lower right corner of the cover, you'll see "Revised Printing" in small white letters.

-Kevin Wilson
Fantasy Flight Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the differences?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The FAQ has been worked into the rulebook and the rulebook over all is supposed to be better.
Also the FAQ has been applied to the investigators and the cards where errors exist.

On the downside (for most) the color of the map has changed. Old one was a horrorish night view. New one is old photograph sepia style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morin
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I like the new board. I like the old board too.. Good thing I have a copy of both editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clarence Chambers
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Is the revised board any easier on the eyes? The earlier board was so dark and busy that I found it hard to focus on and read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dumay
msg tools
It is very easy on the eyes, you wont have any problems with the new board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Powers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently picked up the game and have to say that the new board is nice. Initially, I had some reservations after some of the negative comments and looking at the pics. It looks better in person than it does in some of the pics. The text is clear, the boxes are easily distinguished by the colors, and the old photograph map is nice. Much better than expected. Two thumbs up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.