Pocket Battles: Confederacy vs Union» Forums » General

Subject: Quick Solo Play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Logs
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Solo played while watching some military documentaries this Memorial Day weekend.

Played the game printed 80 pt setups: Rebels won after a union early lead, 51 to 45. The Yankee guns chewed up the Rebs (those +3 shots, ouch!) but they rallied back with some charges that won the field (I swear I heard the Rebel yell on those)! Still learning the nuances of this PB expansion, seems to have a lot of options each turn and offer more mobility than I was used to with Celts vs Romans.

Side note: I tore through the couch cushions on setup when I couldn't find the Confederate Sharpshooters troop. After finally giving up hope, it appeared in the stack of troops I looked through 3 times. I have NC rebel ghosts I say! Or they were well concealed sharpshooters that recognized and hid from my Yankee background
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.