Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Herridge
Canada
Unspecified
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mb
Are there many people playing this? I've been thinking of asking for it for xmas but wanted to know if it was worth getting. IMO looks ALOT better than Clone Wars (esp. the board) and the Death Star game mechanic seemed to work better than the Order 66 game mechanic.

Also I keep on hearing about playing able to play 'solo' how would you do this?

Can anybody offer any additional opinions.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's not being played, it's because nobody carries it (at least in the US). I've looked high and low both online and the usual commercial stores like Target, TrU, Wal-Mart, etc. Not even the FLGS's have this one.

Other than supposedly getting this via Hasbro's online store (where even the box description is inaccurate) does anyone know any local availability?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Toys R US online still has it in-stock. I bought my copy there... just ignore the first image (shows the clone box) but the second image is correct along with the description. Apparently they are the only store selling it right now...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2457552&c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Herridge
Canada
Unspecified
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mb
The Toys R Us around here is sold out I hope they get some back in stock soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be playing it if I could find a copy. Not going to go through TRU's website to get it, though.

Clone Wars Risk was a pleasant surprise, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Morgan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a 5 playe rgame the other night and loved it. It is a better game than Clone Wars Risk for sure. I find the empire seems a little too strong. The Huts seem to be,in my game at least, a speed bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.