Popular Tags: microbadge [+] [View All]
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't heard of any one else with this problem, so maybe I'm the only one. I can't change or add microbadges in my profile. When I click on Edit Microbadges, it brings up my current microbadge slots. I click on on one to change and it highlights it in red and brings up my other microbadges. But when I click a microbadge to add it to the selected slot, nothing happens. I was able to add one about a month ago, but now I can't. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks.

Mitch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sounds like you are doing it right.
1) Click on Edit Microbadges from your profile page
2) Click on a slot (it will highlight it with a red outline) and the page should expand to show all the MBs
3) Click on the MB you want (it should immediately move up to the red outlined box) and the screen should collapse
4) Click on "Update" at the bottom for it to take effect.

Sounds like you are not doing step 4 by your description but maybe that is because it won't let you past Step 3. If it won't let you do step 3 then it sounds like you have a bug and need to report it to admin. (I just went through and changed mine and it worked fine).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianMola wrote:
Sounds like you are doing it right.
1) Click on Edit Microbadges from your profile page
2) Click on a slot (it will highlight it with a red outline) and the page should expand to show all the MBs
3) Click on the MB you want (it should immediately move up to the red outlined box) and the screen should collapse
4) Click on "Update" at the bottom for it to take effect.

Sounds like you are not doing step 4 by your description but maybe that is because it won't let you past Step 3. If it won't let you do step 3 then it sounds like you have a bug and need to report it to admin. (I just went through and changed mine and it worked fine).

Thanks for the reply Brian. It wouldn't let me get by Step 3. It looks like it's a problem with my browser. I just used my in-law's computer and could change it with no problem. Now I've just got to figure what's wrong with my browser settings...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.