Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Evett
United States
Dallas
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the idea in the new version of the short game. I think it would be great to play a short game to refresh on the rules, and then play the full game a week or so later. I, however, own the older version of the game. I understand from the new rules that you remove Shadow Cabinet Cards (easily done) and certain Opinion Poll cards (not so easy). I need to know which Poll cards to remove to make the 5 turn game balanced. Can anyone with the new game identify those cards? Thanks in advance -- PAE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Evett
United States
Dallas
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are the greatest. Thanks for the great response! meeple -- PAE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
su sheng-wen
Taiwan
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can any one aleso help me to play the short game,too? own a 2nd ediction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Morodo
Mexico
Puebla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I manage to figure this out thanks to the VASSAL module. The cards that need to be removed are:

- 1 Schattenkabinett (Shadow Cabinet) - The 25,000 one

- 1 Spendenkarte (Contribution) - The 50,000 one

- 10 Umfragekarte (Opinion Poll) - The folowing list has the first letter of every party aranged from top to bottom so 3/2/1/-1/-2

G/C/S/F/P
C/F/G/P/S
C/F/P/G/S
F/P/S/C/G
G/C/F/S/P
F/P/C/S/G
P/S/G/F/C
S/G/P/C/F
S/G/C/P/F
P/S/F/G/C

I have no idea regarding balance, but this are the cards that the Vally Games edition remove so... that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.