Popular Tags: [View All]
MacGilleEathain
United States
Clinton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having received the blessing of OneWorld designer, Bill Armintrout, I have been working for the past half-year on a redesign (or redevelopment) of the game. The proposed new version, while retaining much from the old, introduces new concepts (including an entirely geomorphic play area) and components which were not possible (or practical) in the context of the MicroGame format. I've now reached the point where an 'alpha' round of playtesting is appropriate. Anyone interstested in taking part should please e-mail me at the address below. Please use the subject line: Gatros Playtest. Please do ***NOT*** contact me via BGG as I do not check my Geek Mail all that often, and you may end up waiting a long, long time for a response.

E-mail: miyazakigrognard@gmail.com

The place to discuss Gatros is: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?13@208.WNG0cysbxTP.108@.1dd...

Mac

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MacGilleEathain
United States
Clinton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone whose e-mail domain is virgin.net has been trying to get in on the playtesting action, but each time I reply to their request, my mail bounces, returning the alert: 554 Message refused.

I'm not sure if that person made contact here, or from another forum where I posted about this. If you think you are that person, please contact me from a yahoo or other webmail address, and I'll get you your playtest kit. I am not ignoring your request - I simply cannot get through.

Mac

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MacGilleEathain
United States
Clinton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gatros VASSAL Module
As reported over on CSW http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@208.d17peZyCmXB.73@.1dd1..., I have prepared a VASSAL module for my redesign of this game entitled, Gatros. No more having to print, mount and trim playtest kits.

If anyone reading this would like to take part in playtesting, please contact me on miyazakigrognard@gmail.com. Be sure that your subject line includes the word "Gatros" to avoid being filtered.

Mac

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Corcoran
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever happened with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.