Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to hit the official site today to check the message boards and it seems to be gone. Instead, I was redirected to Bandai's homepage.

I'm actually pretty disappointed with how unceremoniously they seem to have dumped the game. Despite several emails and phone calls I never heard a word from anyone regarding getting replacement parts for things that were missing out of purchased booster packs. Definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What was missing. I have a couple of sapre pieces ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing the card for Ghoramedusa and one of the white gyullas crystals (starter set they came in was just short one). Somehow I doubt you have spares of the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Wheeler
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe, I can send you a white gyullas crystal. I bought a demo about a year ago that was already missing some pieces, so it hardly matters (I have 4 other starters).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Carlson
United States
Wheaton
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well doesn't this just bite the big one. For those interested in playing online, please go to vassalengine.org and download the client and Navia module.

If there is interest in keeping a forum for ND alive, post here. I have a forum I can use for navia stuff. Would also be kewl to get the FAQ from the site to post up too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
Shogi is still in print, if you want to check out the original.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry, that'd be fantastic, thanks a ton. I'll send you my snailmail address via Geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.