Popular Tags: wotw [+] [View All]
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My choice for Wolf of the Week was not an easy decision as I have met so many wonderful people here at BGG in the game ... but they said there could be only One.

My choice has been around for a while. His first game was way back in July, 2005 in the Lupis Family Reunion and he out-lasted me by being killed N1 to my D1 lynch in my first game. He has won three Wolfy Awards for Original Werewolf Mechanic (2005), Original Werewolf Game Construction (2005) and Game of the Year (2005) ... all for Bewitched 3.5.

So, what is a blue serpentine-looking monster with two large horns that can slither like a snake or use its dozen legs to move with considerable speed, about 40 feet long and weighs about 4,000 pounds??

No clue? Well, its crawling up your pants leg ...shake

Without further introduction, the man who geek-mailed me to apologize for setting me up in the recent Curse of Seanp ...

I present my choice for Wolf of the Week ...

[vote Bluebehir]

bluebehir wrote:

Born in Canberra - Australia's capital city, I moved around a lot when I was young.
My introduction to games in general was from my mother and grandmother playing various solitaire card games which at the time fascinated me.

I learned many card games and played the standard board games such as Monopoly and Squatter. (I always won Monopoly and one of my siblings would always throw the board. I blame house rules!) My brother discovered the way to always win Squatter and that impressed me greatly that he discovered it (and not I).

I always had a love for games, but no real access to any great ones that are now 'vintage'. Computers took over in late high school, but roleplaying (D&D) took over in my two years at uni. Oh, and pool. And the internet. And parties. My introduction to nightclubs? Good times.

In 2000 I moved to Sydney to find a job, and rejoin my old buddies for some D&D! Many had moved away one by one before I had.

Through D&D I discovered D&D miniatures, and through that I discovered a FLGS that ran boardgames every Friday night. Someone there suggested I look at a site called boardgamegeek. I had to ask him twice for the url.

Game over man, Game over!

Bluebehir's Two Truths and a Lie:

1. I have two fathers.
2. My brother is my cousin.
3. I am an only child.

Remember this?

TheArchAngel wrote:
bluebehir wrote:
Hey I wish I was WotW just so I could answer
"Have you ever rolled dice for your own life?"

Confucious say: "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it one day."

Okay, for my FIRST QUESTION:

Have you ever rolled dice for your own life?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe.

I know the answer to the two truths and a lie.

Happy Wolf of the Week, Damien!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
[vote bluebehir]
[vote nightfall]

Only a wolf can screw up that spectacularly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you actually have two mothers, that you are your own cousin, and you are only a child. What a difference one letter makes!

Okay, well, I'll take a stab at the obligatory questions.

1) As the unofficial inventor of Werewolf Time-warping, do you believe there are commercial possibilities for time-warping outside of forum gaming, and if so, what do you expect your cut to be? If not, are there at least other games to which time-warping could be effectively applied?

2) Will you one day run out of version numbers, and run Bewitched XP?

3) What is your favorite aspect of moderating a game? Creating the mechanics, writing up death scenes, watching behind the scenes.... ?

4) Although werewolf can theoretically accommodate any number of players (see Indiana Jones for reference), what do think is the real, practical size limit for a face to face game of werewolf?

5) What games do you look back on fondly (that you've played) and think, "Ah, now THAT was a great game..." - and why.

6) This question for rent, contact Kima at 555-2119.

7) What was your favorite game to moderate? To play? Least favorite to moderate? To play?

8) What game have you not played, but really, truly, in your heart of hearts, wish you had?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheArchAngel wrote:

Okay, for my FIRST QUESTION:

Have you ever rolled dice for your own life?

I have many CD's, organised in CD cases that hold four columns of 15 CDs each.
I remember when I had two of these filled, and it became 'interesting' for me to choose which CD I wished to listen to.

Over time, my collection GREW.
To the point where I now have nine such cases full of CDs, and a stack of digi-packs that don't fit in and are stacked neatly from one side of my desk to the other.

If I 'choose' which CD to listen to, I end up listening to the same set of CDs over and over, and forget to listen to new ones, or stop listening to the old favourites.

SO...
I devised a completely random system for choosing a CD, and .. you guessed it, it involves DICE.
A D10 tells me which CD case to choose (arranged in a 3x3 fashion). 1-9 on the dice corresponds accordingly and a 0 tells me to use the digi's.
I pretty much have 100 or so digi's, so I use another D10 for the ten's.

A d4 tells me which column to look at on the particular case, and then a D20 tells me which row to choose - there are 15 rows - so 16-20 refers back to the digi's, using the D100 as described earlier

These days, of course, I have ripped them to MP3, and let Windows Media roll my dice for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:

Okay, well, I'll take a stab at the obligatory questions.

1) As the unofficial inventor of Werewolf Time-warping, do you believe there are commercial possibilities for time-warping outside of forum gaming, and if so, what do you expect your cut to be? If not, are there at least other games to which time-warping could be effectively applied?

Any real time game has credible application of Timewarping. Take for example TheArchangel's RPG's.

It's a little harder in applications which have the text flashing by so quickly that you can't capture it, of course - which is why it fits in so perfectly here for werewolf!

I don't own the rights to timewarping per se, as it is such a universal application - it is hard to say that I invented it, it's like rain, or sunshine, or .. well, the air we breathe.

But I do have several training videos on how to do it, how to use it to your advantage, and my newest video, how it can go completely wrong for you.
All for sale RRP $29.95, but for online werewolfers it is a steal at only $15.00!! (No refunds)

Quote:

2) Will you one day run out of version numbers, and run Bewitched XP?

Well in truth the numbering system has been the most difficult part of running that game.
The problem was I stole the name from Javal (all hail mighty Javal) and was running my game in between his games, hence the x.5 system.
But yes, I did run out of numbers, so I upgraded to Village of the Damned.
That let me restart the counter from 3.

Quote:

3) What is your favorite aspect of moderating a game? Creating the mechanics, writing up death scenes, watching behind the scenes.... ?

I knew, and dreaded, that this question was coming.
I liked Royalflush's answer, so go read that one again!

There is so much to like:
I like the creation of the idea.
I like inventing new mechanics for endless interaction possibilities
I like watching it all unfold
I like watching behind the scenes how people interact with the ruleset and each other, and double (or out) think each other

I think my favourite bit is when I know there are endless results and get to see which one occurs.

Quote:

4) Although werewolf can theoretically accommodate any number of players (see Indiana Jones for reference), what do think is the real, practical size limit for a face to face game of werewolf?

Face to face? I have played with 7 which was too few. I think 11 was a good number.
Online, I think it depends on which rules you implement, of course, but 11-15 is a good number. Confusing but managable.

Quote:

5) What games do you look back on fondly (that you've played) and think, "Ah, now THAT was a great game..." - and why.

Bewitched 2, and Valley of the Seers 1.
They were great because I was a winning wolf in each one - but not so much for that reason. It was more because I had to really WORK for the win.
And in each of these games, my partners and I had to do and say exactly the right things at exactly the right times and we got away with it.

More specifically, in valley of the seers, I was a complete newbie and I managed to trick Alexfrog and Latria (and maybe some others, also!) - which has and will never happen again!
In Bewitched 2 I just loved how Kuchick got herself unlynched time and time again, and even Xandryyte got out of trouble once or twice.
And just when I thought I was in the clear I got lynched
Great game!

Quote:

6) This question for rent, contact Kima at 555-2119.

I require a spotting fee also.

Quote:

7) What was your favorite game to moderate? To play? Least favorite to moderate? To play?

My least favourite to moderate was probably Rivers Edge Roulette 2, which didn't even run through to completion. I don't quite know why it lost its spark.

My favourite game to moderate, without question, was Bewitched 3.5.
I knew I was doing something new, I knew that I was struggling to keep up - so the pressure was high and that made the experience quite intense. I knew that all the players were actually taking my idea onboard and running with it.
I made a few mistakes through it, but many of my surprises actually surprised people and that was extremely satisfying.

My favourite game to play, with my above examples excepted, well there have been so many.
I enjoyed The Clash of Kings greatly. I also enjoyed Alien and Aliens immensely!
Both Secretsauce and Acekim did wonderful jobs, and I had roles which seemed right in the thick of things.

My least favourite to play? I guess I've had some disappointing 'moments' but no disappointing games.

Quote:

8) What game have you not played, but really, truly, in your heart of hearts, wish you had?

Any of yours Kima, and I ain't kidding!
I wish that I had been able to play Lord of the Rings, and Dune.
I also wished that I could have played Melsana's Star Wars game with Stuey and Cornjob.
And lastly, I wished that I could have played a few of Agnespoodle's highlights. (The one where Xlorp was Cthulu in particular). I read that game and it was awesome fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And that is some fantastic artwork you have achieved TheArchAngel! I love it! Absolutely amazing!
(Thanks!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SH W
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Q: What is your favorite boardgame mechanic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Latria wrote:
Q: What is your favorite boardgame mechanic?

Without putting TOO much thought into it?
Alternating first player each turn. (or first player rotates clockwise).

It's a little bit of chaos in an otherwise organised schedule and can be introduced into nearly anything.

I have in my mind a variation which I'm saving until I one day try to make a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bluebehir wrote:
And that is some fantastic artwork you have achieved TheArchAngel! I love it! Absolutely amazing!
(Thanks!)

You are more than welcomed as it was fun doing it since you mentioned that you liked my artwork. And, if you like, you can drop the "The" in my handle, most do anyhow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play board games how do you deal with AP?

Which way do toilets flush down there?

If you were given a free trip to America but had to choose between two packages which would you choose?

1) You can go to BGG.con but that's it, no side trips, no sight seeing. Straigt to Dallas and straight back.

2) You can go anywhere you want for two weeks. Grand Canyon, Hollywood, New York. You can tour the whole country, but you CAN'T go to BGG.con at all or arrange for any special game sessions with BGGers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mdp4828 wrote:

With me? I don't live anywhere near the guy.

Damien, what you listening to these days?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mdp4828 wrote:

What - Agnes? Don't have to deal with him!
Analysis Paralysis? Well, there's two ways.
If it's me there is no problem.
But if it is someone else, it's a real problem. I usually build a bridge and get over it But if they are taking TOOO long, we all just yell at him. "Hurry up! Take yer bluddy turn already!"

Quote:

Which way do toilets flush down there?

I just checked.
They splash and churn and make a lot of noise when you press the button. In the last instant I think I saw a clockwise swirl, but I cannot be sure. Most of the water goes straight down the drain tho.

Quote:

If you were given a free trip to America but had to choose between two packages which would you choose?

1) You can go to BGG.con but that's it, no side trips, no sight seeing. Straigt to Dallas and straight back.

2) You can go anywhere you want for two weeks. Grand Canyon, Hollywood, New York. You can tour the whole country, but you CAN'T go to BGG.con at all or arrange for any special game sessions with BGGers.

BGG con is how many days? Three? Three days of SOLID gaming, it's good. Three days of SOLID werewolfing with you guys is very hard to turn down.

However, you are not providing all the facts for part 2. I need to know things like "who's playing?" and "where?" and "who can I meet up with for a few games?". And do I have endless cash, or is accom from my own pockets?

I mean, I can easily squeeze in three days of gaming in two weeks - unless Rachel is with me - she'd get way too bored. And I hear concerts are more expensive in the US.
So is Rachel with me in either example? Whose money am I spending?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agnespoodle wrote:
mdp4828 wrote:

Strictly Gamma Ray and Blind Guardian, on account that Gamma Ray are playing at Sydney next Sunday, and Blind Guardian are coming to Melbourne in February.
Oh, did I mention I might be tripping down to Melbourne in February?
Same caveat though, Rachel will be with me so no gaming unless I can organise horse things for her to do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
The spirit of option two is no gaming at all. And money is not an object for either option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mdp4828 wrote:
The spirit of option two is no gaming at all. And money is not an object for either option.

No gaming at all??

That's very difficult, but it was achieved on my four weeks to Europe. But Europe has castles, and Wacken Open Air.

So I am going to say the con! I mean, Grand Canyon is cool and all, and Yellowstone park has lots of fascinating stuff too, but how could I pass up werewolf with Aldie? *ahem* I mean... you guys!!!

(Edit: When I say "guys" I mean being gender non-specific)

Edit2: Although I take option 2 if you are not bringing your "Barbarians At The Gate" and in particular I want to be the barbarian with JMilum again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
1: Why do you play?

2: Favourite lynch time?

3: Favourite tiebreaker?

4: Least favourite tiebreaker?

5: Favourite number of players?

6: Is there anything that you saw in a game that worked really well, and you wish that you would see in more games?

7: Is there anything that you saw in a game, that you thought was really clever, and that possibly should have worked really well, but ended up being crap?

8: Is there anything that you want to want to see in a werewolf game that you haven't yet?

9: Have you ever been mod killed? If so, why?

10: If you had never discovered werewolf, what would you be playing instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
bluebehir wrote:
agnespoodle wrote:
mdp4828 wrote:

Strictly Gamma Ray and Blind Guardian, on account that Gamma Ray are playing at Sydney next Sunday, and Blind Guardian are coming to Melbourne in February.
Oh, did I mention I might be tripping down to Melbourne in February?
Same caveat though, Rachel will be with me so no gaming unless I can organise horse things for her to do

She can give my kids piggy backs, Damien. Does that count? devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lardarse wrote:
1: Why do you play?

I enjoy it! I like working out who is lying, and who is up to tricks.
I like when I can be a wolf and not get caught (not sure that's ever happened!)

Quote:

2: Favourite lynch time?

7-9PM BGG I'm awake and almost have time to catch up beforehand.

Quote:

3: Favourite tiebreaker?

Depends on the game mechanics, but the standard I prefer is LHV.

Quote:

4: Least favourite tiebreaker?

Tie = No lynch.
I probably wouldn't like flip a coin, or both killed, either.

Quote:

5: Favourite number of players?

Am I modding or playing?
When modding, low teens. When playing, high teens.
Although the nine player is a good setup.

Quote:

6: Is there anything that you saw in a game that worked really well, and you wish that you would see in more games?

The nine player - haven't seen it for ages. Come back Threnody!
But also I saw a mechanic in Greek2me's game where there were three teams of three, and each team had a player killable by one team but kills the other when viewed by them. Every player had to view a player each night and gained PM privs if they found a partner.

Quote:

7: Is there anything that you saw in a game, that you thought was really clever, and that possibly should have worked really well, but ended up being crap?

Ground hog day - with a static seer and wolves that randomly rotate every day. The seer got two views every day and if you are lynched as a wolf you can never be a wolf again. Go look it up for the full effect, but it should have been more of a game than it was!
The game ended when two wolves night killed the seer on, like, night 2.

Quote:

8: Is there anything that you want to want to see in a werewolf game that you haven't yet?

Do game ideas that I have in my head count? I have quite a few in store. I have a special idea I want to see in play for wolves, but that would be telling.

I also want to see a game where there are two teams who get 'options' and if they choose negating options, the effects are negated. If not, then chaos happens.

Quote:

9: Have you ever been mod killed? If so, why?

No but I probably should have, when I zombie post too much.
I mean, I timewarp, but I'm no Melsana

Quote:

10: If you had never discovered werewolf, what would you be playing instead?

I would probably be playing computer games (which I am currently bored with) or reading the WotC forums for D&D Miniatures, hence the avatar.
There's an off-chance I would be solo-playing games like World of Warcraft which I am pleased to say I would have discovered even without the geek. (Due to existance at flgs).

And Melissa, nope - she would be horrified at the thought, so I didn't suggest it!
Me on the other hand... until I got too tired...
But then, why piggy backs when I can teach them a board game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
bluebehir wrote:
Lardarse wrote:

The nine player - haven't seen it for ages. Come back Threnody!

/me pokes you in the direction of Fast and Loose... Any chance you can drag 4 or 5 others in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Grats to Bluebehir! A fine choice!

My questions:

1. Why do the witches never win?
2. How do you do the whole time/space thing for all those players?
3. Can you expand of the origin of the user name? Why a blue behir? Don't they come in other colors? Why so blue? soblue
4. How do you mix gaming with a non-gaming SO?

I remember well the first Valley of the Seers. I was one of the wolves and picked at my whim to say that Moon monster was a wolf and then you argued him into submission. By the end, I think he thought he was a wolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Gratsifications.

1. Are you animal, vegetable, or mineral?
2. Are you bigger than a microwave oven?
3. Do you hibernate in the winter?
4. Do you like to run?
5. Do you lay eggs?
6. Do you have bumpy skin?
7. Do you bite?
8. Do you use numbers?
9. Are you found in an office?
10. Are you famous?
11. Are you dead?
12. Are you a performer?
13. Are you an alien?
14. Are you a machine?
15. Are you in the circus?
16. Do you want to be in the circus?
17. Is quantum mechanics inconsistent?
18. Does existence exist?
19. Is this a good question?
20. Can you tell jokes?

Ho ho ho.

But seriously:

WW. You are one of the best at vote analysis. How do you do it? What's your secret?

HM. What's the metal scene like there? Is it independent of UK/Europe/USA or does it follow (or lead!) them? What are the best heavy bands that non-Aussies probably don't know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bluebehir wrote:

Please send them to Cleveland when you're done with them, kthx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Blue never follows the rules. He makes them. I bet # 1 and # 2 are the lies. Congrats, Blue!

1.0) What on line werewolf games would you like to see adapted to a Live Setting?

1.5) Would you prefer to play in them or moderator them?

2.0) What was your reaction when you spent time creating and running scenarios for Werewolf The Musical 2, only to have every possible Seer like player hit their targets?

2.5) If I ran the next one, would you participate?

3.0) If you ran a game night, what games would you play?

3.5) Do you RPG at all?

4.0) How are you loving the new house?

4.5) How is Rachel loving the new house?

5.0) What makes Sydney so great? Everyone I know who goes there has a sudden desire to move there.

5.5) If I ever visited you, would you promise to talk a lot? That Australian accent is really sexy.

6.0) What are some of Rachel's hobbies and interests?

6.5) How did you two meet?

I think that's it for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shugyosha wrote:
Grats to Bluebehir! A fine choice!

Why thank you very much, Ninja Bunny!

Quote:

My questions:

1. Why do the witches never win?

Witches ain't pretty. Except when Kuchick is chosen by the dice.
Everyone is afraid of witches, especially when Kuchick is chosen.

Witches is a delicate balance which I as a moderator have not found middle ground on yet. (Working on it!)
But witches need to make and lynch wolves, which they have not been trying to do.
Witches need not to kill people, which is something they had striven for in past games (with poison, etc).
Witches Brew is hard to dose successfully, as you need to find a non-vacant hut with a receptive role inside.
Maybe witches getting to four was a hard task also.
These are my excuses.

Quote:

2. How do you do the whole time/space thing for all those players?

It has streamlined a little since day 1, but I do it all on paper.
I have a map of the village printed for each night, marked with the doors of each hut (and who lives inside!)
If a player travels to another hut, I draw the straightest line possible between the two doors, and that is the path they travel. I measure that line, and one millimetre becomes one minute.

I annotate what time they arrive and depart at each location, so that when an event occurs (wolf kill, or witch test, etc) I can see where any player is at that time.

If two lines cross, I can quickly check if they were close to seeing each other.
Often though, several people end up on the same path as a player has already traveled - this makes for an interesting map!

Quote:

3. Can you expand of the origin of the user name? Why a blue behir? Don't they come in other colors? Why so blue? soblue

The origin of the user name is because I don't like having user names with numbers or underscores, and my old handle was taken when I wanted to join on ebay.
I wanted to join ebay to try and find some D&D miniatures for sale, so after many attempts at using bands and favourite words I reverted to the minis for something to try. Even these were taken for the most part!
The nicest looking mini I had at the time was the Behir, and it itself is a very fine blue in colour, so I used it, and it is never taken on any site I need to join.
Of course they come in other colours, have you not read any of my mod text? Green is the crazy alchemist guy!
Quote:

4. How do you mix gaming with a non-gaming SO?

It's a little difficult, in all honesty. But Rachel is extremely understanding. She lets me visit the store on Friday nights and Sundays and I let her decide what we're doing on Saturdays - but if she has nothing planned, I often disappear for some good ol' D&D!
Rachel keeps herself entertained with her love of Arabian horses, she owns two mares and a colt, and she reads many forums about them while I BSW

Quote:

I remember well the first Valley of the Seers. I was one of the wolves and picked at my whim to say that Moon monster was a wolf and then you argued him into submission. By the end, I think he thought he was a wolf.

I felt so guilty when Moonmonster declared he was losing sleep..
I offered to him that next time we're in the same game I would make a claim to save him from the lynch, until I had 'repayed' him, but he never played another game.
I still feel bad about that!
But I *did* enjoy beating Occam's Razor in my second game ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.