Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Elliott
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Combat Commander jumped to the front of my Christmas list after reading the rules and perusing all the extra content posted here and at GMT's website. Now, I'm miserable waiting for it. My mom made some comment about how she got some games for me, but she wasn't sure if I'd get them in time for Christmas!!! So, by skillful deduction, I figure that CC:E is on its way to me--being the only pre-order on my list. However, I worry that Mom might have bought it from a different source than the P500 list, which makes it very doubtful that it will get from GMT to the retailer to Mom to me before Christmas. So, I guess my message is very simple:

CHAD, GET THIS GAME OUT ON THE MARKET NOW!!!!!! I WANT TO OUTWIT AND SLAUGHTER KRAUTS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!! PLEEEEAAAASE!!!!!

Thank you, and have a good day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat H
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, I'm also hoping to get this one by Christmas. I think odds look good for getting it by then if one pre-ordered P500, but it will be close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

CC:Europe is still on track for a mid-December ship date. Will you have it by Christmas? If you preordered through GMT, maaaybeee....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCarron
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cant wait to see -Dec 24th, Mail package, wheres the bulge scenario in this one!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Chad Jensen wrote:
Hi guys,

CC:Europe is still on track for a mid-December ship date. Will you have it by Christmas? If you preordered through GMT, maaaybeee....

If I don't get it by Christmas I'll cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Elliott
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I know is that my Momma wants to give this to me for Christmas, and if it's late, Momma's not going to be happy. You don't want to make Momma unhappy, do you?

Actually, I really need it by December 27th. Could you work it by then? Just for Momma???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Foley
United States
Warren
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been said quite definitively (in the American vernacular):

If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Mathews
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been so excited for so long about this game that my wife is thinking of banning P500s because she doesn't want to hear about them this much before they are out. She has softened her stance once it was brought to her attention that whether or not it was P500ed, it would be eagerly awaited, this way it's cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Sodusta
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
manhattandoctor wrote:
From GMT Web site:

We will begin shipping for P500 orders of Onward Christian Soldiers on December 11 and for Combat Commander on December 18.

Dgg:bagthumbsupgoldencamel5db1db

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And for those of us that will have to wait longer?

Will the Three Kings (no Santa in Spain) bring this game to me on January 6?

Will I find someone to play it with?

Will Fields of Fire ever fulfill the P500 requirements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Foley
United States
Warren
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Antonia, Feliz Navidad! We hope that Los Reyes will have a gift for you on the Feast of the Epiphany but more importantly we hope you find someone who will try out this most fun game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to agree. I haven't been this jazzed about a game to get to me before Christmas since the original Baldur's Gate. Man that was a good Christmas too...

-Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.