War of the Ring (First Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Card Protection rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simone
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all Geeks, I'm looking for a solution abuot protecting game cards, especially FFG format (57x90mm) ones (WotR, Doom, Fury of Dracula,...). I haven't found a solution yet
I'd like to know yours.

Thanks,
Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J McWeasely
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Just buy a new copy of the game every 9 months, and sell the spare parts you don't need on the geek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jouni Korhonen
Finland
flag msg tools
What is the name of that plastis "sheet" what is used to cover ex. schoolbooks?? I use that stuff, it requires little bit time and patience but i think that its worth it!! I have protected my War of the ring and Memoir ´44 cards and it realy works nicely.

U just have to be realy carefull that u dont spoil your cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clear shelf paper, matt finish. Cheap and easy to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's the cards you want to protect, standard card sleeves (yu-gi-oh size) are what I use. The Magic sleeves, which I presume to be the other "standard" size, are just a little too large. The trick is being able to find clear ones. The primary target market for these things appears to prefer all sorts of colors and special effects. The other downside is that I have to go into those comic stores to find them. Almost feels like condom shopping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.