Subject: Do you know what game this is? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Michael Capone
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi all. I used to have a Board Game that I loved to play a while back. I am thinking of buying a used (or new) copy of the same game. The only thing is, I have no idea what it is called. I was hoping by describing it someone will know what it is called, and could let me know.

It must have come out around 1988 to 1990. It was a 4x4 Truck Racing Game. It came with 4 small micromachine type 4x4 pickup trucks. It also came with a three dimensial game board which simulated off road terrain. It had small hills and mountains that the cars would move along. When you landed on certain spots, such as a hill, the truck would roll either forward or backwards. I remember the game board also had small ponds which the instructions from the game told you to fill up with water in order to slow the trucks down if they should roll in to them. I believe it might have also came with small things like landmines that the trucks could lay down in the path to cause other players to miss a turn if they rolled over them.

That is all I can really remember about the game. I don't even know who made it.

Does anyone have any clues about this game that may help me identify it?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Weed
United States
Clemmons
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigfoot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Crash Canyon

Cheers,
Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Weed
United States
Clemmons
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crash Canyon sounds like it. Bigfoot 4x4x4 has a flat board although it still made use of the micro-machine type trucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Capone
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Crash Canyon!!!! That's it!!!!! Thanks all!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe, I remember wondering the exact same thing back in July of 2005 laugh
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/71647

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.