Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Faehnle
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a button on the front page: "Take me to a random game"?

This is not a suggestion about visiting the game page for some dicefest, but instead a button that will bring up a randomly selected game from the BGG database. Sometimes, I would just like to explore, unfettered by the bounds of my (or others') imagination, the games here in the BGG database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gray
United States
Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
p0pcult wrote:
How about a button on the front page: "Take me to a random game"?

This is not a suggestion about visiting the game page for some dicefest, but instead a button that will bring up a randomly selected game from the BGG database. Sometimes, I would just like to explore, unfettered by the bounds of my (or others') imagination, the games here in the BGG database.

Two comments:

That's effectively what the 4 images at the bottom of the main page are. Links to 4 random games, weighted by the number of images for any given game.

Second, I wrote a bookmarklet (just now) that does just that. It's the last link on http://boardgamestuff.com/bgg-tools.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.