Popular Tags: [View All]
Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben (R), Binyamin (G), Nate (W), David (U), Jon (B)

This was a game of color magic; each player played a single color, and hosers were not allowed.

Binyamin is a new player, and Nate was very rusty. Ben and I were both fairly mana screwed to start with, while Binyamin and Nate were pulling out great rows of cards, offense and defense. Before going down, I managed to get out a Crypt Rats and blow most of everything away.

I ended up still alive, however. Long enough to cast a 3/1 shadow creature. I wandered away for a short while and came back to find that Ben had managed to blow away almost everything that I hadn't. My shadow guy was still around. I had a choice of playing correctly and saving my mana for a Broken Visage (with which to kill two creatures) or go for style; naturally I chose the latter. I cast Feast of the Unicorn on my shadow, making him 7/1 and unblockable. My opponents decided to take me out right then and there. Oh well.

Ben and Binyamin won on a tie. In the end, I spent the first five hours on these Magic games, and I still don't know how they took that long, as they didn't feel that long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.