Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David 27, Nadine 21, Rivka 18, Binaymin 17

Binyamin introduced this as an opener game, intending to play three players and be finished in a half an hour. Nadine joined them before the game started. Binyamin didn't count on both David and Nadine, who seem to prefer to "solve" games rather than play them. Every turn, they both treid to map out every possible remaining move until the end of the game, or so I hear. It ended up taking about three hours. They still seem to have had some fun.

Nadine adds:

David and I didn't try to map out every possible move, or plan beyond one turn, though we were discussing strategy because we were trying to figure out how to play a new game. The only lengthening part was at the end. I was choosing the last placement location, and I picked the one which was most likely to give me the most points. Binyamin complained that I was giving David the game, because that position gave David lots of points as opposed to Binyamin, they were both ahead and in contention to win. So after playing out that spot, which gave me second place, we went back and played out the other spot, to demonstrate for Binyamin and everyone that it wasn't as good of a spot for me, which was the case. David still would have won, but I wouldn't have come in second, and Binyamin would have done better. It's a tricky game, but you don't really have control because other players have too many ways to attack you when you can't respond. I prefer games where what I do feels like it matters more. David did a good job catching on quickly to key aspects for winning. We all blocked Binyamin more because he was ahead early, I guess to David's benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.