Popular Tags: [View All]
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a new SG that caught everyone by surprise! At $80k $79k, we unlock custom D10s that let you reach level 4! The die starts at 0 (making that 0 experience start a little easier to remember) and gains 1 Fame at 6 exp (as usual) and a second Fame at 9 exp.

Come help us reach this latest SG (and all of the ones between here and there, of course!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Jewell
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I assume 1 FAME at 6 then another at 9 (2 total) to coincide with black ink monster trophys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JewellGames wrote:
I assume 1 FAME at 6 then another at 9 (2 total) to coincide with black ink monster trophys.

Yep. Confirmed by Potluck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated opening paragraph with newest information, including a reduced SG amount due to the most recent Pop Goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendy B
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say that I love the idea but at the same time am a bit disappointed. It seems like there will be enough for four players included in the SG. I have the 5-player booster so I am now going to have to buy another set to make sure I have enough. That's fine, but now there will be a set included in the 5-player boosters that all new players buy. So unless PL raises the booster pack price, which I can't see he will since people have already committed to it at that price,it's almost like those of us that purchased this before are being penalized. We're going to shell out more money because we got in early, while those that waited don't. It kind of encourages the "wait and see" mentality that is slowing this campaign down to begin with. That disappoints me a bit.

Just my thoughts on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strieeyes wrote:
I have to say that I love the idea but at the same time am a bit disappointed. It seems like there will be enough for four players included in the SG. I have the 5-player booster so I am now going to have to buy another set to make sure I have enough. That's fine, but now there will be a set included in the 5-player boosters that all new players buy. So unless PL raises the booster pack price, which I can't see he will since people have already committed to it at that price,it's almost like those of us that purchased this before are being penalized. We're going to shell out more money because we got in early, while those that waited don't. It kind of encourages the "wait and see" mentality that is slowing this campaign down to begin with. That disappoints me a bit.

Just my thoughts on it.

I don't disagree with what you said here, but when did potluck say they would be included in the 5 player boosters.

It looks like they break down base games to make the boosters so it would be a waste to break down colosseums just to add two dice.

I'm sure there is a plan, we just have to unlock it to know what that plan is.

I have already added up to six player. I really hope that plan is:
1 epic hero die
1 level die
1 boosted level die
1 challenge die
1 colosseum die
1 fight epic monster die

For a comparable six die addon price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I feel like complaining about the deals made available to new backers, I force myself to remember that he also made great deals during the first KS. In fact, I'm pretty sure some of those offered deals are better than what people are getting now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendy B
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@RickS In a post in the comments section of the KS, PL said "And I intend to include them (and one extra hero level die) in booster packs."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend being patient, Wendy. Potluck has always been very accommodating when it comes to offering add-ons for parts. Even if there's not an official announcement and listing on the main page, it's quite possible that you can work something out privately if the listed options don't work for your budget/configuration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.