Ascension: Apprentice Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Playmat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up the Apprentice Edition today and have a hankering for an Ascension Playmat.

I cant seem to find one in the UK.

Does anyone know were I could either get hold of one (without importing it) or where there is suitable art so i could get a custom one made?

The only images I could find were of too low a quality to have one printed out here

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmb
From what I can tell, we have the Realms Unraveled playmat in our warehouse. However, I'll need to check if we can put it on AscensionGame.com for retail.

If you're interested, let me know. However, be forewarned that shipping to the UK is costly for our company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for the offer.

I don't really want to import a mat if i can possibly help it

If there is no other solution...I am in the States in July if something could be posted to me over there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dastardly Knave
msg tools
mb
Did your copy not come with a playmat? Mine did and it states game mat and rule sheet on the back of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it had the paper one. I'm just after something more durable like neoprene or whatever. I realise that its not really needed, but I like pretty things and it will help to engage the wife too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Heisey
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If that goes up for sale on the site, I'm buying one.

Huuuze wrote:
From what I can tell, we have the Realms Unraveled playmat in our warehouse. However, I'll need to check if we can put it on AscensionGame.com for retail.

If you're interested, let me know. However, be forewarned that shipping to the UK is costly for our company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Huff wrote:
If there is no other solution...I am in the States in July if something could be posted to me over there

Send me a geekmail when you arrive in the States and we'll work it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact made !

Many thanks to
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.