Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian McKeever
United States
Lafayette
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the original cranium. Are the cards for the original the same idea as in hoopla?

Or does anyone know where to get cards that'd work well enough for hoopla?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kind of iffy for using regular Cranium cards. I gave a quick look at the Cranium cards (I don't have the Booster set). Cranium has four different types of questions (not just different ways to give clues as in Hoopla). Maybe 2 of the the 4 types would work -- Creative Cat (items using drawing or molding clay to give clues) or Star Performer (items using acting without words to give clues). These have single words that are the targets. Just a guess looking at them, they would be harder than the targets in Hoopla.

So if you're desparate, you could use them; but the regular Cranium cards are not ideal for Hoopla.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just notice this thread, and they recommend using the cards I suggested for Hoopla and liked it.

Maybe worth it.

The thread is: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/33805

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this thread while looking around BGG about Hoopla. My friends and I pull out red Apples to Apples cards to play Hoopla with. An almost endless supply (and some are really tough to do)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.