United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Are you up for a game of Wellington?
badge
I really do have a wonderful life.
mbmbmbmbmb
The third game at VuduJoie's last game night, we had finished two Friedmann Friesse games when there were only four of us left to try something else. I suggested Can't Stop, which I had only played once before at the WBC, but everyone was agreeable to the suggestion, and it would be a quick game to prepare us for the next big event.

I started out by busting out early, reaching a little far for the 10 that would not come up for me. VuduJoie faired a bit better and landed two 12s, an 8, and a six on the board, quitting before he busted. For the next three turns, he was the only player to maintain any pieces on the board.

Bobby Tweaks came next and closed out the 10 on his run, keeping the 7 half way up and nearly closing out the 6 as well. He closed out the 6 on his next turn and needed only two sevens to win the game.

I made a run and landed the 1s and the 8s, stopping close on the 7s, but I just couldn't bear not to have anything on the board at the end of the game. Bobby Tweaks was quickly able to roll the sevens he needed to win the game.

Peeps, our fourth player, played the game to its title and did not put a piece on the board for the entire game. Still, it was a fun game for all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.