Popular Tags: canada [+] [View All]
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo

Just remember sometimes when you try to be funny it is just sad...

December 5th at Broadways on Prince of Wales.
Around 6:30pm.

Should have the usual cast of crazies (and some gamers too!!)

It was intimated (one of my favourite words that sounds dirty but isn't) that we would have a guest from Calgary. I was going to try and dig up a copy of King Oil for the event but didn't have time.

I have heard nothing from the Calgarian so I don't know if we will have our special guest.

I'll bring a couple of my new toys, I know john has some cellophane to tear into this week as well.

Hope to see you there.

goo
MrZoz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'll be present for the first two hours but have to make an early exit. Sean has put in a request for "Dia de los Muertos", so the cardgamers among us will be celebrating the day of the dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thatmarkguy wrote:
I'll be present for the first two hours but have to make an early exit. Sean has put in a request for "Dia de los Muertos", so the cardgamers among us will be celebrating the day of the dead.

Sounds good.
I guess if you are going o make a hasty exit, the Day of the Dead is as good a reason as any.

Was there also a Babylon 5 episode called "Dia de los Muertos"? If I remember right it had Scott Adams (of dilbert) and Penn and Teller (of Magic and Comedy central fame).

Take care,
MrZoz
goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.