Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Franklin
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where the rules state that rock striders can't move through enemy controlled spaces, it seems that they are only referring to the case when the rock strider is retreating from a contested space.

I wasn't sure if they could normally move through a space that was enemy controlled, to end up on another space.

For example, if the rock strider is on a space alone, can he move through an adjacent space containing enemy units, to get to another empty space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My reading is that the answer is no.

The rules read:

"If a unit has the ability to move more than one space (such as the rock strider), it can't move through a space that contains enemy units. When a unit moves into a space that contains an enemy unit it must stop there (unless its ability says otherwise)."

Cheers!

Have fun with this game!

Giles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Deaton
United States
Monroe
OREGON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Giles. What might be messing you up is that the Lava Leaper can move from a Magma space and "jump" over enemies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.