Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to play this game with small kids? I have a 4 year old who loves games. We tend to play games together but on the same side - kind of like playing solo where there are imaginary "other" players.

Sounds like a great game and am looking for an excuse to get it for the holidays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Cropley
United States
Hermon
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it with my 5 and 10 year olds. It's a good game and easy enough for the 5 year old to roll the dice, choose a horse and move it, but obviously some of his "strategy" was a bit sketchy! I just try to give him 2 or 3 obvious choices and let him decide. Hey, it adds some unpredictability to the game!

BTW, I've developed a spreadsheet to rate real-life horses for the game. Probably others have as well. I may add it to the Files section next time I come across it. Who WOULD win between Barbaro and Bernadini?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.