Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't care if it's good, shiny, or fun, this must be in my collection. How do I get it?

Thanks,
Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul O'Connor
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can order direct from the publisher's website, which also has a rules PDF, pictures of the tracks, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Magin
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine directly from the publisher's website. It's quite pricey, but like you I had to have it. I'm a real Moto GP (and MC roadracing in general) fan, so price wasn't really an issue. The bits are cool, and I can;t wait ot see if the game is any good as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul O'Connor
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ron, please let us know what you think. A brief glance at the rules PDF makes it look like a roll-and-move game with a few wrinkles, but I'll be on board with this one if the play experience reveals some teeth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Ron and Paul for the info. $137.74 shipped to the US. Ouch. I wish they had US distribution - and I might email them and ask if it's in the works.

That amount gets me 3 Minichamps models!

Ron.. any sort of review-like comments would be great.

--Steve

Edit: Just noticed Paul's a neighbor. Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corrado coda
Italy
biella
italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've recently been at the Nurberg fair to see the publisher's booth. They sold the product to the " Famosa " group , so I think I'll be soon distibuted in Europe and Usa under that brand although with only one track inside the box instead of the six it contains now.
To say it flatly , the bikes seemed a little dull......

Corrado

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.