Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://kbieb.com/boardgames/imperial-assault/skirmish-squad-...

I started work on this before I realized there were already a couple of others out there. I knew about the one in the files section but wanted something online that I could use on my tablet. I found out about the other online tools after I was almost done so I decided to finish it.

Although you can save and load armies, be aware that it saves the data on your machine so an army saved on one computer will not be available on another computer.

If you happen to use it, please let me know if you find any bugs or errors in the cards.

Edit: updated web address
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Skirmish Army Builder
Some brief notes:

• Balance of the Force doesn't seem to work.
• The results page doesn't indicate an error when you have fewer than 15 Command Cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
Some brief notes:

• The results page doesn't indicate an error when you have fewer than 15 Command Cards.

Thanks for the feedback, both good points. I'll get them fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
Some brief notes:

Both issues are corrected, thanks again for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was recently threatened with legal action by a manager from Lone Wolf Development, maker of Army Builder if I did not change the name of my webpage (KBieb's Imperial Assault Army Builder). The threat was totally unnecessary as I would have happily changed the name if they had just asked me to. But I guess that is just the way some folks roll.

So anyway, my IA skirmish army builder is now called KBieb's Imperial Assault Skirmish Squad Planner and is located at http://kbieb.com/boardgames/imperial-assault/skirmish-squad-....

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved this to a better host, so it should be a lot faster.

I've updated the Deployment Cards through Hoth. I am still working on the Command Cards. Those should be updated through Twin Shadows.

Please let me know if you find any errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This should be completely caught up with all currently released Imperial Assault content (through Hoth). Please let me know if you find any errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Si Lamb
Australia
flag msg tools
You may want to look at how "Temporary Alliance" (S&V) functions so your tool allows selection of 2 rebel figures.

Nice work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slambs wrote:
You may want to look at how "Temporary Alliance" (S&V) functions so your tool allows selection of 2 rebel figures.

Nice work.

Because it allows more than 2? It does the same in the Empire version too. I will add it to my TODO list to limit to only 2 from the other faction. Thanks for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated through Bespin and its blister packs. I'll work on the three new ones as soon as I get them (waiting on a couple of preorders to get to stores).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Simoni
Belgium
Diegem
Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to the new ally/villain packs. (I have a couple of decks using them...)

So far your builder is the one I fancy the most as it allows to create squads going above the 40 point limitation (I use some house rules by which some of the initially released allies/villains have their cost slightly reduced).

R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.