7 Posts

Shadowrun: Crossfire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extraction - staggered runner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jody Wells
msg tools
mb
If a runner becomes staggered, the rules state that the obstacles facing that runner move to face the client at the end of that turn. This means that they attack again at the end of the client's turn correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Carnes

jefferson
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmb
That's is how we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Cant
United Kingdom
Retford, Notts
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As do I.

Staggered in crossfire isn't so bad,
It's devastating in extraction. I think that's why extraction is seen as harder. It's easier as you don't have to kill everything just survive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jodes wrote:
If a runner becomes staggered, the rules state that the obstacles facing that runner move to face the client at the end of that turn. This means that they attack again at the end of the client's turn correct?
That is something I'd missed, and it makes perfect sense. Thanks for asking this question, as I've benefited as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Wells
msg tools
mb
carrion wrote:
That is something I'd missed, and it makes perfect sense. Thanks for asking this question, as I've benefited as well!
I couldn't find any info on the question, it made sense that it would be the hard way but I wanted to be sure. Unfortunately that negates my only win aside from Ambulators. I can't seem to win, but can't stop playing. Thanks everyone for the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ryan
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep at it - it's hard, but definitely far from impossible to win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carrion wrote:
Jodes wrote:
+1! And I thought I'd beaten Extraction...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls