Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
And Erickson
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm missing three magnets for some reason. I wish I would have counted them right out of the tube to be sure it was company error and not mine, but alas...

Well, I've sent several messages through their site, but as yet, no reply. I even offered to pay for them, since in the one thread I've seen the spokesperson seemed hesitant to replace magnets for free.

So, anyone else having this problem? Am I not seeing some obvious piece of info?

-Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lum
United States
Castro Valley
California
flag msg tools
Hey Andy,

I actually work for Temple Games and I'm sorry that your game might've slipped through our QC guys. Please try contacting us through the online form at our website one more time. We've been having some "technical issues" in receiving those forms in the past, but they should be cleared up now. If so, you should be getting word back that we received your e-mail.

If nothing in a few days, let me know and I'll contact you direct.

Thanks!

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.