North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
Obligitory Smart-Ass Comment Here
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Is anyone else still waiting for their November Games Quarterly issue to arrive? I believe that issue shipped on November 8th. A backorder only took a week to arrive, so I was expecting the latest issue to be delivered for a couple of weeks now, but still nothing. I wrote an email last week to their "marketing" address, but received no response. Their contact phone number has been removed from their website, so I cannot phone and confirm. Any ideas?

signed,

Sadly Impatient

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Stubbs
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also bear in mind that the "annual mad holiday gum up the postal service works" days are upon us. Expect delays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Martin
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The reference to Murphy's Law will most likely be correct. I, too, was getting disappointed that I had not received the magazine by late November when I had received the email notice stating that the magazine was being mailed out in early November. I sent an email to Games Quarterly (after much searching for an address as described in another thread) asking if everything was alright with my subscription. Although I didn't receive a response to my email, the magazine showed up the next day (day after Thanksgiving). Bottom line is that it did eventually show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin h.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I emailed my favorite online store asking about an issue over the weekend, they said they were expecting copies on 12/7. So they must still be going out....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cappello
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the magazine back in September and waited and waited. I sent the vendor an email asking about it and they told me my credit card had expired. My credit card expired on November 30th - 23 days after the order should have shipped. They won't get my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I got my copy from eBay about 2 weeks ago. Ha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Owens Cross Roads
AL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the topic and I thought you were going to start a journal about games that are behind schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cherry
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
snoweel wrote:
I saw the topic and I thought you were going to start a journal about games that are behind schedule.

Hey thats not a bad idea. I've been looking for a good Geeklist to start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Toups
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked one up through ThoughtHammer the day they got them in...I believe it was the Sunday of the weekend of American Thanksgiving...
-Zach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cherry
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you guys were wrong. It arrived a day LATER than you predicted laugh Yesterday.

Anyways, thanks for all of the positive support when I was in such desperate need cry

Now, for all of the meeplemeeplymeeple goodness.

Thanks all,

Jugg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin h.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
as of RIGHT NOW, timewellspent.com has a few copies in. They will ship USPS for small orders, my total came to about 6$ (one copy, USPS 1st class +.50$ handling.

FYI, they have a FEW of the Games Quarterly #10 (with Catan exp) left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.