Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marion Jensen
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently came across the idea of playing a game such so that players can go into negative prestige points, but then see if they can dig themselves out of the hole. I kind of like that idea because I find myself often holding back in the beginning of a game, just so that it doesn't 'end early', only to find that I've held back too long, and then the heroes trounce me.

That got me thinking... Wouldn't it be grand if when we did a session report, we could also report what the 'end score' for the scenario was? Did the heroes end 3 points behind, or 12 points ahead? If a whole bunch of people reported, you'd have a kind of 'difficulty level' for the scenario. So the first scenario might have an average of 7 prestige points. So if you were the overlord, and the heroes only won with 2, you could at least find some solace in that. Or if the scenario usually ends with heroes at -6, then if they finished at -1, they could pat themselves on the back.

I think something like this would be a nice feature for Fantasy Flight to put up somewhere... It could, of course, get compromised by people throwing in fake scores, but it would be very nice information to have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion Jensen
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right... It would just be nice to have a 'handicap' number for each scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.