Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there. I was quite thrilled to see my game already in the BGG database here. God knows how many people have played it- but in my opinion it is playable, and in fact, the small group of playtesters enjoyed it quite a bit. If anyone has any questions about the game, let me know.
Jack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Walker
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mb
can location "red" colored location cards be played to your opponents side ???...What I mean is to place it in with any cards's he happens to have in play in front of him on the Table: for the cost of 1-Action point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Reda
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely... you SHOULD play red location cards on your opponent if you can.... if he has 5 red cards in play, he will eventually lose!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Walker
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mb
thank's for clearing that up. The game seem's to have a "modern time's" theme to it,compared to COC the card game. Good spin on a early 19'th century cultic stuff etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barney Bustoffson
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have enjoyed this game a bit. Are you going to do an Artscow version of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Migliore
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jack... long time. Still chuckle over the S-P-O-N-G-E short films you did. Hope all is well. See you at the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival some day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.