United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the Celtic Cross Spread.
This is the final round.

Aaron (Never Knows Best), Mach (Machiavellian), May (maytheodds), and Scott (swatki) have been joined by Edward (egburr).

Current players:
-Aaron (Never Knows Best)
-Mach (Machiavellian)
-May (maytheodds)
-Scott (swatki)
-Edward (egburr)

The current leader is Mach (Machiavellian). He will choose one person to be shuffled into the other deck before 11 PM BGG time Wednesday.

Players may "lock vote" on someone. If votes are locked, and transfer decisions are made, the game can end early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Celtic Cross is the most popular spread in use today. There are variants on this spread, but you just need to concentrate on what questions you are asking, and the cards will tell you your answers.

This is what each card in the spread will tell you:

1: Significator (your current state of being)
2: Crossing (what is opposing or influencing you)
3: Foundation (tells you the origin of your question)
4: Recent Past (lets you know what has been happening lately)
5: Crown (issues from the past that could influence the future, depending on your responses to your current situation)
6: Future (what is waiting for you)
7: Emotions (tells you about your emotional self)
8: External Forces (other driving factors and relationships in your life)
9: Hopes and Desires (what you are looking for by asking the question)
10: Outcome (how your question will resolve, though read the spread wholly, as the future is not predetermined, and how you interpret cards is up to you)

This has nothing to do with gameplay. It's just interesting information about how we can use Tarot cards to draw a picture or tell a story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
You may post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Burr
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Blue meeples FTW!
badge
I'm so blue.
mb
Good morning everyone.
The other room was pretty darn quiet all day yesterday.
The one and only piece of info I got was never confirmed, so I cannot even be sure I wasn't being played there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems likely. Clearly however they decided to help you and send you back this time, so you can merely sit back and relax.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Burr
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Blue meeples FTW!
badge
I'm so blue.
mb
Siting back and relaxing is no fun.
But I can't think of anything else to do.
It seems like this game is just going to go to another 'are they sending the bomber / are they sending the president" type game. Not that it affects me this time.
Time for a nap, I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Or will it. Mwahahahaha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome back Edward!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I slept through the first day (durrr), and now my win condition is impossible... so if I can be of use to anyone else at this point, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Scott, I was trying to help you out last round. That's why I told you to put your vote on me on the off chance that the Mod considered that as helping a Usurpation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Yep, this round might be kind of boring now. Now it becomes a guessing game on what exactly is going to happen between the 2 teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Watkins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually did get online late last night and posted a vote for Mach at 2:06am... then when I submitted it and looked back at the forum, the Mod had already posted the next room assignments at 2:05am, so I deleted my late post.

Oh well, I can hope to do better next time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.