Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find a link to the game rules on the Kickstarter page and I haven't bothered going through all the updates. Is it there somewhere?

I know CMON posted game rules during the Xenoshyft campaign, have they done the same for previous Zombicide campaigns?
I'm not going to jump on the hype train until I read the rules and can see for my self what rules have changed, compared to "normal" Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules typically show up later in the Kickstarter campaign.

All we have to go on at the moment are the Kickstarter vids and looking at the card images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently the rules will be out midway through the campaign. If you have played any of the previous games though, you should already have a pretty good idea of what is different and what is not. Overall to me the game looks like a 2.0 release. The basics are unchanged, but there has been some polish and minor changes that should lead to an overall better gaming experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur with that analysis, given the gameplay vid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also check out this rule change thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Gong
United States
Kingsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
only rule change I cared about was the one to ranged attacks. I suspect most people already house-ruled it, but now it's "official".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.