Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Williams
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The weapons table (actually tables) are located on the ship display. In the PDF file, on page two, look at the Y-Wing Fighter display. On the left hand side are the pilot and gunner weapon tables. The Gunner has a Twin Ion Cannon that fires in a 360 degree arc. The cannon does 2D6+ADB Medium damage or 2D6=ADB +1 Medium+2 damage (actually half damage, if you follow the asterisk after the medium line to the right side of the display) with a range of 2/5/9. The ADB (attack die bonus) is determined by the skill level of the gunner per the table on page 1 of the pdf. The defensive values are all on the display.

Everything you need is explained in the document, including how to interpret what they mean by medium, low, and high damage.

I would suggest you sit down with a display next to the document and reread the pages, referencing the display as you go. Once you get this stuff all down in your head, you'll find silent death to be quite fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Williams
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an original felt hex mat specifically made for Silent Death by GeoHex. It is no longer available (GeoHex is out of business), but that is not really a problem. This mat was 4'x4' with 1 1/2" hexes.

GeoHex products are now produced by Monday Knight Productions:

http://www.mondayknight.com/index.htm

After accessing their site, go to Terrain, then select Game Mats. They produce a 3'x3' and a 4'x6' felt space mats with hexes of 1 1/2" or 2".

Additionally there is also a nice selection of felt mats from Hotz Artworks (by the way Eric Hotz is the guy responsible for Canvas Eagles):

http://www.hotzmats.com/

They offer 4'x6' space mats with 2",3",4",and 5" hexes.

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.