Hide
6 Posts

Colosseum» Forums » General

Subject: Need help for missing pieces!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelsey Kara
msg tools
I just bought a copy of Colosseum but it is missing the medium sized events and the orange asset tokens. I want to make my own pieces of these so I can play the game but need to know the quantity and what's on them to replicate. Could someone post a pic of the medium event pieces and let me know how many of each are on the Orange assets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euro Gamer
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Before you go to that trouble I recommend contacting Days of Wonder to see if they can help by tracking down parts for you. You can offer to pay for the parts and see where that leaves things. They are outstanding and can perform shocking miracles like finding parts for games that are long out of print. Some of the best customer service out there. I recommend that as a better starting point.

Also, consider returning to the game to the sender if you are missing that much stuff without disclosure. If you bought it knowing these issues, ... you have some serious work ahead of you if DOW can't help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
On page 10 of the rules it has the distribution of assets.

20 Gladiators (red)
12 Comedians (yellow)
12 Musicians (green)
12 Horses (light brown)
12 Torches (black)
11 Priests (white)
11 Ships (blue)
10 Lions (orange)
10 Scenery (dark blue)
10 Decorations (green)
10 Chariots (purple)
10 Cages (grey)
4 Jokers (lightning bolt)
4 Emperor (looks like an emperor icon)
4 Additional Action (has a crane holding a "+1" and an emperor icon in another corner)

I think I have attached an image of the fronts and a back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
☆Free the winds☆
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for the game board, so sucks for me (I can still use it, but reluctantly). :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Kara
msg tools
Thank you so much! This helps so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
I just reread your original post, do you want scans of the orange asset tokens as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.