Popular Tags: [View All]
Luís Evangelista
Portugal
Santa Iria de Azoia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I've submited an order at delayed reactions (www.delayedreactions.de) for a bunch of games. I've received from them an invoice written in German (which I, unfortunately, do not understand) about my order.

My issue here is that I've e-mailed them several questions concerning the payment method (hasn't been done yet) and until now I've received no reply whatsoever (I've even sent an e-mail translated to German by Google)... It has been 2 weeks since my order and I'm starting to wonder about their professionalism...

Does any of you ever bought anything from them? How is their customer support?

thanks in advance
Luis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Hoppe
Germany
Braunschweig / City of Lions
flag msg tools
mbmb
I had no problems with my orders with them. But replys to emails can take some time. But my games all arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. My orders (I had some of them) mostly worked out. Shipment was between 2 days and 2 month, some of the games they list are not available (so don't be too happy when you see something that is OOP as available at their store). Happened to me 4 times this year.

If I can help you translating the invoice, mail the text to me (you can leave out the games you ordered but mail the part that says: Rechnung, Zahlung, Zahlungsart) or something similar.

I use them when their prices are too good to be left out. For example: Deluxe Bitter Woods 50 % off retail when I bought it; Railroad Tycoon 25,-- € ? thru their ebay store.

Sometimes their name is really fitting but I always had no problems personally with them. They're very friendly but sometimes just "overworked". But, as said, sometimes their prices our just unbeatable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lucas
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a few games from them - one of which hadnt been released (and i hadnt realised that). Needed to email them to arrange to get the rest sent seperately (which was fine, as they speak english). Responses were a couple of days at the most (usually same day).
After that was sorted, it took about 2 weeks to get my games.
I'll be using them again (once the other game i wanted is ready).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
We will move from victims to survivors and conquer as we go.
mbmb
I order from them regularly and I can say that I am a very satisfied customer.
They had some problems recently (especially with telling people, when their order is not in stock). Also, they have been moving to a new shop about two weeks ago, which of course leads to a lot of backlog.
I would write to them in english, because a google-translated german is possibly as good as chinese...

Generally speaking, even without the move, I think that two weeks for an international order is really not too long.

If you really have no idea, what the mail they sent you means, send it to me and I will be glad to tell you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Ruf
Germany
Schönaich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from them twice and had no real problems. The second order took a little long, but they responded prompty to my inquiry and explained that they had to order it from the US themselves. Maybe their move has something to do with your delay.

BTW, I would also not recommend translating emails. At least in Germany, you can expect that anybody dealing with international shipping has a working knowledge of English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
They are generally pretty slow. If you don't get a reply to your emails, you could try calling them and ask to speak to Christophe/Christoffer (can't remember which was his name) and he speaks pretty good English. They usually get your games to you in the end but it takes a bit of nagging sometimes and the phone is usually more effective than email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Rodrigues
Portugal
Lisboa
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Ola Luis!!!

Por norma costumo sempre encomendar deles mas tal como aqui disseram antes eles sao lentos... mesmo muito lentos. Em relacao aos emails eles costumam levar mm muito tempo para responder e ja ouve vezes que nem sequer obti resposta acho que o melhor mesmo era ligar-lhes (+49 (0) 4202 - 637015) mas aviso-te desde ja que tambem o horario deles nao e muito normal, ha vezes em que me escrevem por volta das 24/1 da manha snore. Nao te des ao trabalho de fazer traducoes se ainda nao te responderam foi porque nao quiseram, eu tambem lhes escrevo sempre em Ingles.
Relativamente ao pagamento sei que podes pagar com cartao de credito, ao menos eles anunciao isso no site.
Provavelmente tambem estao a demorar mais tempo agora porque tiveram de mudar o armazem e a loja a pouco tempo.
Por experiencia propria quando quero alguma coisa asap encomendo sempre de www.adamspielt.de pode ser um pouco mais caro mas sao rapidos e respondem ao mails prontamente.

Desculpa a falta de acentos e de alguma pontuacao mas o teclado de aqui nao me permite inserir certos caracteressoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hollebeke
Belgium
Gent
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never had any problem with them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luís Evangelista
Portugal
Santa Iria de Azoia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for all your prompt and kind answers...

I'll give them another shot, then. Their prices are just too good to ignore!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.